Progress Tracking for Clang (2.6-2.8)
|User & Date:||luismachuca 2019-02-18 21:02:07|
- Change foundin to "all"
- Change icomment to:
Ticket to track progress of implementation to get cxxomfort to work on the Clang compiler versions 2.6 to 2.8 (the versions that have a lifetime in 2009-2010.
Setup for Clang requires paying attention to what Standard Library implementation is being used; as of 2019 the two key ones are libstdc++ (the same one GCC uses) and libc++ (for llvm). Maybe make the libc++ case into a separate ticket, but in the meantime this particular progress tracker is being marked as *Important*.
The process to replicate the clang build for this scenario should be documented at /Testing.
- Change login to "luismachuca"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Progress Tracking for Clang (2.6-2.8)"
- Change type to "Build_Problem"