"any_of" is always true
|User & Date:||luismachuca 2020-01-06 21:57:19|
- Change foundin to "all"
- Change icomment to:
Backport of <tt>std::any_of</tt> was found to have a wrong implementation that always returns <tt>true</tt>. Couldn't quickly determine when the change was made - likely before the 2017 versions. Found in: <tt>cxxomfort/algorithm.hpp</tt>.
- Change login to "luismachuca"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Severe"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to ""any_of" is always true"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"