Progress Tracking for OpenWatcom
|User & Date:||luismachuca 2019-02-03 20:06:51|
- Change foundin to "all"
- Change icomment to:
Ticket to track progress of implementation to get cxxomfort to compile on Watcom 1.9 (SF.net release) and OpenWatcom 2.0 beta (platforms untested as of latest 2018).
Watcom 1.9 is an old compiler that lacks support for some basic C++ features (and hence for TR1, etc) but still has enough to be given base feaures and some backports by Cxxomfort. OpenWatcom is a fork of the released code aiming for complete C++11 compatibility.
Links to track implementor progress: Github Wiki.
Starting notes: /wiki?name=Per-Compiler Notes#notes-ow.
- Change login to "luismachuca"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Progress Tracking for OpenWatcom"
- Change type to "Build_Problem"